The Basics of the International Humanitarian Law
1.4.2017 10:00 to 2.4.2017 17:00
Salomonkatu 17 B 3 rd floor Class room 2, 00100, Helsinki
- Kurssit ja koulutukset
Did you know that even war has rules? In this course the subject is International Humanitarian Law (IHL). Participants receive tools to understand the rule of law during armed conflict and to understand current events.
Content of the training:
• Red Cross and IHL
• The Most Significant Treaties of IHL
• Protection of the Civilians
• Symbol of Red Cross and Utilising It
• Red Cross Aid in the Field
• Children in Conflicts
• Prisoners of War and War Crimes
• Tracing missing persons and messaging through Red Cross
• IHL activity in the Red Cross
The training is free for members and for others is 20 €. The annual membership fee is 20 €. You can become a member from this link.
Enroll to the course from this link.